Make every credit count at PCC while fulfilling the necessary requirements for your bachelor’s degree. Your OSU Student Success Coordinator will help map out your degree pathway so you can make the best use of your time at PCC and OSU.
Ezequiel Lopez-Reyes is your OSU Student Success Coordinator and is available to answer questions about OSU programs, and make the OSU application and transfer process as easy as possible. Ezequiel works in Building 9 in the Advising Office at the Rock Creek Campus, and is available to meet at all PCC campuses.
Ezequiel can talk with you about:
- The different OSU programs, locations, and degrees available
- What it means to be dual-enrolled at PCC and OSU
- How to make your credits count toward a bachelor’s degree
- Long-term degree planning and what’s required for your bachelor’s degree
- Where you can meet other OSU transfer students
Contact Ezequiel today or schedule an appointment here!