KeyBank Scholarship Opportunity for Junior or Senior's of Undergraduate Studies!!
“Unidos Bridging Community in Yamhill County is thrilled to collaborate again this year with KeyBank to offer TWO $1500 scholarships to Latinx students, residing in Oregon, who are in their Junior or Senior year of undergraduate studies and have maintained a2.8 GPA or higher.
Will you help us get the word out to students who might be eligible? This short application must be received on or before September 12, 2017. SEE ATTACHED.
- of Latinx/Hispanic heritage
- enrolled as a full-time student in a four-year accredited college or university
- in Junior or Senior year
- a resident of the Key Bank market awarding the scholarship
- a student in good standing with a cumulative grade point average of 2.8 or higher
- able to demonstrate community service and civic involvement in the Hispanic/Latino community
- willing to be featured in KeyBank related promotions, and NOTa current employee of KeyBank
- social security number not required
APPLICATION: KeyBank-Unidos Scholarship Info and Application
For any questions about this scholarship, contact Sally Godard at email@example.com
To learn more about the advocacy and educational work of Unidos, please check out our website: www.unidosyamhillcounty.org”